-->

Shocking! Sudhanshu Pandey Aka Vanraj QUITS TV Show, Anupama!

sudhanushu pandey has quit the show

Anupama: Sudhanshu Pandey, widely recognized as Vanraj Shah, made a mark as the antagonist in Anupamaa. Since its debut in 2020, the show has consistently topped TRP charts, turning Rupali Ganguly, Sudhanshu, and Gaurav Khanna into household names. While recent rumors suggested that Rupali and Gaurav might be leaving the show, it’s actually Sudhanshu who has decided to part ways with the series.

Sudhanshu Pandey Announces His Exit From Anupama

In an emotional Instagram live on Wednesday, Sudhanshu Pandey bid farewell to Anupamaa. He shared, “For the past four years, I’ve been entering your homes through this daily soap, playing a character that brought me both love and criticism—though that criticism was a form of love. If you weren’t upset with my character, I would have felt I wasn’t portraying it right.”

Sudhanshu also shared, “With a heavy heart, I want to let you all know that I am no longer part of Anupamaa. Since the Raksha Bandhan episode, I’ve exited the show. I felt it was my responsibility to inform you so that my audience wouldn’t be upset. Life moves on, and I hope you’ll continue to support me in my future projects.”

In response to his departure announcement, many fans voiced their support for Sudhanshu Pandey, applauding his decision. They claimed that the show’s script had taken a downturn and that it had strayed from its original plot long ago. In his video, Sudhanshu decided not to reveal the reasons behind his departure from Anupamaa.

Meanwhile, rumors have been circulating that the show’s lead actors, Rupali Ganguly and Gaurav Khanna, might also be considering an exit. However, producer Rajan Shahi has recently put those rumors to rest, confirming that Rupali and Gaurav are still very much committed to the show and continue to play vital roles.

ALSO READ: Major Twist In Anupama, New Love Story To Start In The Show?

Read on Lehren - Shocking! Sudhanshu Pandey Aka Vanraj QUITS TV Show, Anupama!



source https://lehren.com/entertainment/television/shocking-sudhanshu-pandey-aka-vanraj-quits-tv-show-anupama/200044/

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter