-->

Adele “Has NO Plans For New Music, At All”; Singer Is Taking A Break

Adele, a mezzo-soprano vocal queen known for reaching unparalleled heights with her voice, has left fans stunned with a recent announcement. The singer revealed she is planning to take a break. Her previous break lasted more than five years before and returned with the album ’30’ in 2021, which went on to earn six Grammy Awards, including British Album of the Year.

During a conversation with ZDF, Adele shared that she is going on a break for a little while. However, she didn’t specify how long “a little while” would be. The English singer said, “I don’t have any plans for new music at all,” and added, “I want a big break after this, and I think I want to do other creative things just for a little while.” She also mentioned, “You know, I don’t even sing at home at all. How strange is that?”

After releasing the album ’30’ during the tough times of the pandemic, she decided to launch her tour ‘Weekends With Adele’ in November 2022 at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. This tour will conclude later this year after 100 shows. In the coming August month, she is set to perform 10 shows in Germany for her smaller Adele in Munich residency.

Additionally, Adele opened up about missing her life before fame and expressed her discomfort with being famous. She said, “I miss everything about before I was famous, I think probably being anonymous the most. I don’t like being famous. I love that I get to make music all the time whenever I want and people are receptive to it and like it because that’s pretty unimaginable. That never happens to people.”

Earlier in January, during her concert in Las Vegas following the ‘Weekends with Adele’ tour, Adele had already warned her fans that her fifth album would take a long time to come out. She told the audience that she didn’t think she would “write an album for quite some time.”

Also Read: ‘Marty Supreme’: Timothée Chalamet And Josh Safdie To Unite With A24

Read on Lehren - Adele “Has NO Plans For New Music, At All”; Singer Is Taking A Break



source https://lehren.com/entertainment/hollywood/adele-has-no-plans-for-new-music-at-all-singer-is-taking-a-break/196443/

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter